Monday, March 30, 2015

mixedMedia-media round robin

  • How did the creation change as it went through multiple media? I did digital > non-digital > digital. My digital image i created using Photoshop. Using mask in Photoshop i created this image first.
    I took print out of it. then i used my color pencils to draw on it which was my non-digital process to it. 
    then again digitally i changed the image to look like it as shown in the final product. for this process i used my mobile app.
  • How different, or similar, was the final product to the first creation? I liked my final product. it was amazing to see the changes myself. 
  • How could this apply to your field of study outside this course? it helped my creative ability to think out of it to create this image. 
  • What did you learn about media in this process? Using mixed media we can create a unique piece which cant be created using only one media. As always there are no restrictions in using any media in creation was exciting and was waiting for the unknown unique art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment