Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Semester take away

It was a wonderful journey of my seeing sideways class. It has changed my life in many different ways. All the assignments were very different to each one and really made critical thinking in a freedom class. I am taking away many new and discovered inner things of mine to my life journey in future. when i rewind my memories from first day or starting of this class my confidence level increased. My thinking capacity has also changed in a manner which i have not thought of it before. Now i am surprised to know about my own capabilities in many different things. I have confidence in whatever i do. I am taking many positive things/thinking to my future leaving behind my negative things/thinking in the seeing sideways class. Thanks to Beth for creating this class. The class most enjoyed, relaxed or learned is from this class.
The assignments I enjoyed:
1. Media round robin: I really enjoyed mixing non-digital and digital media and i like what i created.
2. Fear assignment: What not i got from this assignment, no words to write I am blank i really passed my phase of fear when thinking, creating or while writing about my fear. I recognized my fear and now i am out of it. This helps me a lot to carry it to my future.
THANK YOU BETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment