Monday, April 20, 2015

BLISS !!!!

      1.     Not good at expressing things

1.     What if I don’t worry about not being expressive and just continue working on my assignment.
2.     What if people around me family or friends praise me for my thinking
3.     What if Beth praises me as if it is the best assignment?

2.     Forget about my assignment due dates like I forget my blogs

1.     What if I don’t forget due dates of my assignment
2.     What if I put reminders on my mobile and calendars and even a reminder note in car
3.     What if I complete it even before the due date?

3.  Neglect assignment as I used to do it back in India

                    1.     what if I don’t neglect it
                     
                    2.     what if I give first preference to it

                    3.     what if I give importance to it

                   4.  I don’t get ideas to do it

                   1. what if I get an good idea
                   2. what if I think critically and do my best
                   3. What if everyone like my idea

                   

                   5.not having enough time due to lots of deadlines

                   1.what if I plan in advance and finish all my deadlines
                   2.what if I sacrifice all other regular routines and concentrate on doing assignments
                   3.what if I do assignments all night to meet deadlines

No comments:

Post a Comment