Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Class Take Away 1

Seeing sideways – Class with lots of freedom….
I did not want to miss taking this last class with my inspirational instructor, so in spite of many restrictions I took this class. I did not know or have not heard too many details about this class other than the title of the course SEEING SIDEWAYS, which did evoke many questions. My first day of the class was a totally different experience - “expect the unexpected”. We took a break with a twist that we should not leave our chairs, going through the hallways with rolling chairs….amazing….I SHOOK MY SHYNESS J I think my shyness no longer rules me in this class….  

"Responsibility is the price of freedom"- Where there is freedom, responsibility plays a very important role. I want to be myself and explore ME freely but responsibly….More and more to SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment